Here’s everything you need to know before visiting the Playhouse. Please read carefully before purchasing tickets.
1. Purchasing Tickets
- At this time, 75 to 100 tickets are available for each performance. Current ticketing will say ‘General Admission’, but we will be assigning seating once we hit our audience cap to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance online or by calling the Box Office at (717) 462-4401.
- By purchasing a ticket, Patrons release and waive Keystone Theatrics and the Allenberry Resort from any and all liabilities related to COVID-19.
- All sales are final; no refunds. Exchanges may be made for another performance or another production pending availability. If you are unable to attend a performance for any reason, we will gladly exchange your tickets or provide a credit for future performances.
2. Arriving at the Playhouse
- Masks are required when entering the Playhouse and in the theatre at all times. Masks must cover your mouth and nose. In order to maintain maximum safety, you must wear your mask at all times while inside the theater.
- Have your e-ticket on your phone or printed and ready for contactless scanning. Please contact us if you need your ticket printed for pickup.
- At this time, concessions will not be open or available. Our lobby is very small and our aisles are narrow, so we recommend using the outdoor restrooms prior to seating.
3. Cleaning Protocols
- Before and after shows, seating will be cleaned and disinfected with an EPA-Line N disinfectant which is a product specific to killing COVID-19. The disinfectant is botanical, hospital grade, and completely food-safe. The cleaning is diffused into the air which allows it to reach fine cracks and crevices as well as penetrate all carpet and fabric. The HVAC system is calibrated to cycle in more fresh air with a higher level of humidity.
- Restrooms and all high touch points, including door handles, armrests, etc. are also hand cleaned before and after each performance.
4. COVID-19 Liability Release
- Patrons are fully and personally responsible for their own safety and actions and recognize that despite the implementation of all health and safety protocols, they may in any case be at risk of contracting COVID-19.
- As noted above, purchasing a ticket releases and waives Keystone Theatrics and the Allenberry Resort from any and all liabilities related to COVID-19.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your understanding, and look forward to those of you who feel safe and agree to follow the Health and Safety Protocols back at The Playhouse at Allenberry!