Here’s everything you need to know before visiting the Playhouse. Please read carefully before purchasing tickets.
1. Purchasing Tickets
- At this time, and as we begin our transition back into full capacity, The Marvelous Wonderettes will remain at half capacity, meaning 100 to 125 tickets will be sold per performance. As we ease back into full capacity options for shows, we will offer some regular performances as well as two half capacity performances for Grease. Following Grease, we anticipate full capacity seating for productions moving forward.
- Tickets can be purchased in advance online or by calling the Box Office at (717) 462-4401. We will be working on reopening the Box Office for limited in person hours soon.
- By purchasing a ticket, Patrons release and waive Keystone Theatrics and the Allenberry Resort from any and all liabilities related to COVID-19.
- All sales are final; no refunds. Exchanges may be made for another performance or another production pending availability. If you are unable to attend a performance for any reason, we will gladly exchange your tickets or provide a credit for future performances.
2. Arriving at the Playhouse
- Per the most current CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated guests do not need to wear a mask. Guests not vaccinated are required to wear a face covering when not eating or drinking. This includes watching the performance. When the mask mandate lifts on June 28, masks will not be required for any patrons. Patrons are welcome to wear a mask at any time regardless of vaccination status.
- Have your e-ticket on your phone or printed and ready for contactless scanning. Tickets may be picked up from the Box Office an hour before showtime.
3. Cleaning Protocols
- Before and after shows, seating will be cleaned and disinfected with an EPA-Line N disinfectant which is a product specific to killing COVID-19. The disinfectant is botanical, hospital grade, and completely food-safe. The cleaning is diffused into the air which allows it to reach fine cracks and crevices as well as penetrate all carpet and fabric. The HVAC system is calibrated to cycle in more fresh air with a higher level of humidity.
- Restrooms and all high touch points, including door handles, armrests, etc. are also hand cleaned before and after each performance.
4. COVID-19 Liability Release
- Patrons are fully and personally responsible for their own safety and actions and recognize that despite the implementation of all health and safety protocols, they may in any case be at risk of contracting COVID-19.
- As noted above, purchasing a ticket releases and waives Keystone Theatrics and the Allenberry Resort from any and all liabilities related to COVID-19.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your understanding, and look forward to those of you who feel safe and agree to follow the Health and Safety Protocols back at The Playhouse at Allenberry!